Search This Blog

December 10, 2011

#1616 Korean School Day 10

Saturday fever
It's Saturday again
That means time for Korean School!!
What can I say?
The weather sucks in the early morning LOL

What did I learn @ school
OH yeah counting in Hangul
I know the Chinese way to count, but the Korean way I only can count to 3 LOL
And I still can count it till 3 HAHAHAHA
Also we learned the informal way of the verbs
It's OK with it .. but now I'm more used with the formal
Next week we gonna learn the past tense ...
Curiously ~~~~~~

I got some pictures with Avreyl & Jessica with the Christmas tree @ school
BUT still haven't received it!
So i will post it later ^^

I badly want to eat Mom's in the kitchen
But the lady is still sick
AHHHHHH so we went to look for something else
BUT all were closed!!
We ended up in a Chinese Restaurant!!
OMG That's sucks ..
I know it's tasty but still sucks HAHAHA
I better make it by myself ..
I got my own style LOL

And I was to late @ work
It was damn busy!
Next week I definitely won't be late LOL

And I saw this when we went to Mom's In The Kitchen
Is this something for the baby boy?
Must be expensive LOL

No comments: