Search This Blog

December 27, 2011

#1639 CSI:NY Season 7


I finished CSI:NY Season 7!
It took me one week to watch it
And I must say it pretty slow
Is it because Melina left?

What can I tell about it ..
I'm not familiar with Sela Ward yet!
It's just so weird to see a replacement for Melina ..
That's one point!!

There's no cliffhanger??
Like the previous season ..
Why ... ??
If there's a cliffhanger
I'm more curious about the next season ...
BUT why I don't have it with this season?

And also so less Danny & Lindsay scenes!!
Still hoping for more ..
And is it m or Flack also got less scenes than before?
AHH I don't know just got so bad feeling ..

And I hope the next season is better!!
The next season will be out late 2012 I think
The next serie will be Bones season 6 I think!

And now I should continue with Boy & Girl
And try to finish it before .. Chinese New Year? LOL

No comments: