Search This Blog

December 5, 2011

#1609 TVB 44th Anniversary Awards


So like every year I post any awards that is related to HK, Taiwan & Singapore
Although I haven't watch any TVB series this year
There is still my post about this year TVB 44th Anniversary Awards
HMM now I'm thinking my last TVB drama was from 2009 ..
I haven't post the TVB award from last year too ..
Neway this year I will do it ^^
Micha
So because I haven't watch any TVB drama's
The most are based on my favorite and not about the roles
I really don't know ..
I still want to see Forensic Heroes 3

OK just a little though about the results.
I'm very happy that Myolie won 2 awards.
She is awarded for 2 different roles
So it's OK
BUT Kevin won 3 awards? Deserve it?
I read many things about and I think he don't deserve it
Many hope Michael Tse won any or even Ruca Chan.

I'm really Happy that Ben Wong won the best actor in supporting role award
He's in this industry for 30 years already and his work is finally awarded!
Also Happy to see Sharon Chan won it ..
She was always in the "Best Improved" category and never won it
And In the supporting category she immediately won one!!
So really happy for these 2 awards!!

BUT actually sad is that Tavia didn't even made it in any top 5!!
I wish TVB coming back with the awards for 10 most like character award
AND NOT 1 .. because I think it's not fair

AND i just read that Forensic Heroes 3 got the highest ranking of this year
It's the only drama that I really want to see it

ANYWAY it's only my opinion
Got nothing on it ..

TVB 44th Anniversary Awards 2011 Results:
BOLD are the winners

Best Drama:
Yes Sir, Sorry Sir
Lives of Omission
Ghetto Justice
Forensic Heroes III
The Other Truth

Best Actor:
Moses Chan - Yes, Sir. Sorry, Sir!
Kevin Cheng - Ghetto Justice
Michael Tse - Lives of Omission
Bosco Wong - Lives of Omission
Wayne Lai - Forensic Heroes III

Best Actress:
Liza Wang - Home Troopers
Linda Chung - Yes, Sir. Sorry, Sir!
Fala Chen - Lives of Omission
Maggie Cheung - Forensic Heroes III
Myolie Wu - Curse of the Royal Harem

My Favorite TV Male Character:
Kevin Cheng - Ghetto Justice
Ruco Chan - The Other Truth
Michael Tse - Lives of Omission
Bosco Wong - Lives of Omission
Wayne Lai - Forensic Heroes III

My Favorite TV Female Character:
Linda Chung - Yes, Sir. Sorry, Sir!
Myolie Wu - Ghetto Justice
Fala Chen - Lives of Omission
Maggie Cheung - Forensic Heroes III
Aimee Chan - Forensic Heroes III

Best Supporting Actor:
Jazz Lam - Ghetto Justice
Derek Kwok - Lives of Omission
Ngo Ka Nin - River of Wine
Ben Wong - Lives of Omission
Lee Kwok Lun - Forensic Heroes III

Best Supporting Actress:
Sharon Chan - Ghetto Justice
Aimee Chan - The Other Truth
Natalie Tong - The Other Truth
Helen Ma - The Other Truth
Nancy Wu - Forensic Heroes III

Most Improved Male Artiste
Jazz Lam
King Kong
Jason Chan
Matt Yeung
MC Jin

Most Improved Female Artiste
Samantha Ko
Sire Ma
Mandy Wong
Cilla Kung
Katy Kung

Other Awards:
Best Variety Show: All Star Glam Exam
Best Educational Programme: Water of Life
Most Enjoyable Programme: Hong Kong Back Then
Best Program Host: Grasshopper
Most Popular tvb.com Artist Award: Kevin Cheng
Extraordinary Style Male and Female Artist: Bosco Wong, Myolie Wu
Lifetime Achievement Award: Lee Heung Kam

No comments: