Search This Blog

December 3, 2011

#1606 Korean School Day 9

It's Saturday again ..
Saturday is school time!!
But I'm lack of sleep so I'm not really in the mood
And I woke up to late for the first time!!

Anyway ..
What did we learn @ school..
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
YES the days!!
Some of the pronunciation are so difficult
And I don't like the informal ..
The formal is much easier for me
AND aiyaaaaaa so much homework!!
What to do but anyway still fighting ..

Actually we supposed to go to Mom's In The Kitchen
But because a lady was sick ..
The kitchen was closed
So we (Steven, Jessica, Fernando & I) went to Toko Sakurasa.
The second time there.
It's nice, cheap and "fast" food.
Also they have a delicious Tjendol ^^



It's also nice to chose the things you like ..
Fried Rice, Pork in kecap sauce and bean sprouts with tofu
Too bad there was to many black pepper in the vegetable dish
Good to know for the next time ^^

What to do next week?

Thanks Steven for the Chocolate letter M

No comments: