Search This Blog

December 20, 2011

#1628 CSI:NY


OMG I didn't expected that Season 7 released 'so fast' after Season 6.
BUT I got it on DVD ...
Well actually a couple of weeks already
BUT just need to finish CSI:Miami first ^^

BUT yeah I finally started with it ...
I really don't know if I gonna like it or not ...
Because Melina Kanakaredes left the show and is replaced by Sela Ward ..
I think I need to get use with her first ...
6 Season long (140? EP) with Stella and not even a "goodbye" episode *SIGH*
Hope she got some guest starring .. like Sofia Milos in CSI:Miami

Anyway The Cliffhanger of Season 6 ..
That's what I want to see ..
I'm still happy Danny & Lindsay are in!!
My favorites
Anyway happy watching ...
24 Episodes long ...

OH Yes I know still need to finish Taiwanese drama Boy & Girl LOL

No comments: