Search This Blog

January 30, 2008

#238 $%^&*() Day

Yesterday Polly stayed @ my place. Thanks gurly! Today i asked a day off to my parents! They gave permission about it! Polly & I went to Amsterdam i met Shanshan! We went shopping! I bought 2 dvd's Poseidon & Asiamania A Bittersweet Life. A pink longshirt and a pink belt! Its really a ^&* day first my harddisk is broken en later Polly's wallet is stolen! DAMN! Its really a good start of new year! All ^%&* things happened in the beginning of the year! Well if this year start like this and really don't know what will happened in the upcoming months! Well we went to the Mac to eat something! Because its FAT! No because we want some fast food!! And later we went to the HC to have a drink :)

We made some picas! that maybe can cheer us up!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

waaah beautiful pictures HAHA :P
:D KEEP SMILING BABE :D