Search This Blog

January 7, 2008

#208 A Long Day ^^

OMG this day was very long!! Because i haven't slept -_- I was just surfing on internet! Till i received a reply from Jia @ HI5! I replied when i saw it but i thought maybe she was offline already! So started to sms her! LOL. After many sms! I decided to go to Rotterdam to her to celibrate her birthday! HAHA with her bro! Thats Ho Yin! Yeah Doos! LOL.
First i went with my parents to Horecava @ Amsterdam Rai! It was really busy! And it was very boring! Maybe i was in rushed so it was bored! Because after 1 hour i left it and took the train to Rotterdam! Haha i was there around 5 o clock! First bought some a present for Jia! Sorry gurl it was really rushed! So i hope you like it! If u don't ? Next time better! We went to a dim sum restaurant where we stayed 2 hours! OMG Baco by Yamcha LOL. Crazy Peepz HAHA give me tea to wake up! LOL. After, we went to 'Doelencafe' for a drink! I mean drinkS! Alcohol drinks! I hardly drink on a weekday :S! But it was fun! hahaha. Next time again!!

We haven't make any pics of Jia! She was too shy to make one LOL haha! And i dont want to be only lonely on the pic!! hehe BUT chickies here's a pica of Ho Yin!! :D

Photobucket
Cute ^^ hahahhaha

Jia! Hope u have a nice day!! ^^

I slept the next day @ 5.00 AM so i haven't slept for 44 hours! WOW new record HAHA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whahaha !!
nice picture of hoyin XD