Search This Blog

January 23, 2008

#225 Tok [y] o

It was very nice from Shanshan to come to my place! Sorry!! She was at the front of the door waiting for me! But i was still asleep LOL. And the doorbell is broken so i couldn't hear anything. HAHAHAHA. We went to the Makro first. I want to buy cake boxes! But damn they don't have it! Its really hard to find it! I bought a set of 2 bowls with chopsticks! OE i love it! Just so different than other bowls because there's a hole in it! HAHA where you can put your chopsticks in it! And bought fooooooood!! Egg Saladesss, Candy etc! After we went to the Toko. I only have to buy some things but i ended with 5 bags of things :S OMG. Thanks Shanshan helping to carry it! I just can't stand the YUMMY food! HAHA. I bought a bottle of teriyaki sauce! Because i like chicken teriyake! haha Maybe i can make it by meself:)! And many frozen productsss!! Also bought many things for my parents! I'm a good daughter ^^ HAHAHA

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Shanshan 'L'!!! HAHAHA

No comments: