Search This Blog

January 22, 2008

#221 Heavy ^^

PFFFF. Yesterday i went to Amsterdam with my mother! First had yamcha with my mother, uncle, auntie & my sis Rain. After yamcha my sister and mother went shopping and i went to the TOKO to buy ingredients for my cakes! PFF damn heavy!! I met Wing Yu there! First we went to the 'Bijenkorf' to put my heavy things in a locker! We went to shopping street because Wing Yu had to buy presents! We had to do it very quick because she only had 2 hours the time to shop! After a drink with a short she left! So i joined my mother and sista! I bought a cute green t-shirt with the text: Sad Sally! LOL...because i'm sad!! And i bought 3 asiamania DVD's: Bystanders, Vital & One last Dance. They still don't have the DVD The restless! I want to see that one! PFFF i had so many things to carry, i was soooo tired!! Later my sister went home and my mother and I had dinner in HC!

Photobucket

No comments: