Search This Blog

January 14, 2008

#211 Laladam~~

OMG again! I haven't slept yesterday! I was watching serie and when i look @ the time it was 7.30 AM already! So i sms Polly maybe we could met earlier! YUPS!! I arrived 12.00 PM in Rotterdam! I had to wait for Polly who's coming 10 min later! First we had breakfast @ Dream! XXL Toast with Cheese & Ham! After dinner we went shopping! It was a long time ago, shopping in Rotterdam! I bought a black strapless top, a pink top, a grey shirt and shoes again! I really have to stop buying shoes!! Later we went to Wah Kiu! Make pictures! But damn we waited long! more than half hour i think. Meanwhile i saw Jenny, Jennifer & Elan and met Ho Yin! OMG pictures hmmmm! Later we went to the 'Doelencafe' to drink something where we met Jenny & Jia! After we seperated! Polly & Jenny were going to eat and Jia, Ho Yin & I went to the movie! I am Legend [Review next post]. After movie we went to Sumo - All You Can Eat! Wuhaha We placed a reservation but LOL in the wrong restaurant. I gave to wrong number LOL. But nvm we had a place to eat! HAHAHA. After we had a cocktail @ Dream. What did i took? Hmm i forgot the name! Something with Strawberry shortcake! hehe!! It was a nice day!! :) AND i really need to sleep! LOL

Pictures are coming from SUMO food! hahaha

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pica's :D

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

No comments: