Search This Blog

January 8, 2008

#209 3D_Angels back in Town! LOL

I slept over today! I just slept 7 hours for 2 days LOL! I met Wailing & Shan in Amsterdam! But i was to late! But it was so nice for them to wait for me @ the station! Or they didn't wait? LOL. 3D Angelzz back in town!! HAHA. Because i had to work i just stayed 2-3 hours! We just have to bought something together! I had no time to shop :( another time! hehe.. We had lunch @ La Place! I really starving! I took a 'bread' with teriyaki salmon! Hmm it really doesn't have any teriyaki taste! But it was really fat! too much oil on the bread! My grapefruit drink was really Yummy! Shan & Wailing went to the movie after i left! SAW 4 LOL! Thanks god i had to work hahaha! Love u chickies!!

Pictures coming ^^ Shan!! picas!! haha still broken cam -_-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit: PICA's!!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ey gurlie!

it was fun seeing you again ^^
Zie je waarschijnlijk pas weer next bunnik :P.. of maybe iets eerder (A)

love you!!

x

Anonymous said...

jaa jaaa, foto's komen nog wel :P