Search This Blog

January 17, 2008

#215 Starbucks ^^

I really sleeping bad!! Again 3 hours!! I think i slept 15 hours in 4 days! That 3 hours and 45 min a day! PFFF. Today Kitty left The Netherlands for a half year! She going to Sweden! I woke up @ 6.30 :S. OMG i slept as last one and woke up as first one! DAMN it looklikes i'm going to school again:S. I took the bus from 7.00 and the train from 7.25, met Shanshan at Amsterdam Sloterdijk and arrived at 8.19 at Schiphol Airport! She checked in around 9.30 am! Byebye Kitty! have 'fun' in Sweden!! ^^ Later Shanshan and I went to Starbucks! Its the first time i went to Starbucks in The Netherlands ^^ We had 'breakfast' at Burger King HAHAHA just chicken chilli cheese and twister frites. Not so much ^^ Later we went to Amsterdam to shopping! OMG i really really have to stop buying SHOES!! I bought a pair of pumps AGAIN!!! Don't know so into pumps lately:S. Also bought a yellow top, white shirt and a pair of jeans!! We had lunch [ haha yeah lunch already ^^] at L'opera! Shanshan is so weird! always took frites there LOL. Naaah after bought some cookies from Subway and went to work!

Pics coming!!!

No comments: