Search This Blog

January 29, 2008

#234 Eindhoven!!

Yesterday i went to Eindhoven! To visit my chickie Wing Yu! Because she leaving us soon for 4 months! OMG I hadn't sleep again! Took the train from 10.25 AM and arrived 12.30 in Eindhoven! First met Gracia on Station. Who only gave me some Cd's back and went home! Very sweet of her!

Sin yu joined us for lunchtime! We had lunch at Bagel & Juice! Oww its so Yummy!! I took a Bagel sesam with creamcheese and salmon! So Delicious!! I really want another one NOW!! After Sin Yu left us and Wing Yu & I went to the TOKO to buy some food for the night! But couldn't find anything! Only buy some junkfood! HAHA. Bought a pc mouse and earphone at the Mediamarkt!

We took the bus to Wing Yu's house and went to the supermarket to buy some food! Just eating DUTCH!! EASY!! hahahahaha. Preparing dinner because we hadn't so much time.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
*Weird to see this!!*

Later met Ho Yin & Jia in the city! First Wing Yu & I bought the movie tickets and because we had time left before the movie start we went to drink something! First somewhere to drink something and then we went to Mondial to drink Cocktails!! HAHAHA Mines was Yummmmmy!! Mango Mango!! hehe. Never take NO 11! HAHAHAHAHAHHA LOL

PhotobucketPhotobucket
*Cocktails*

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket


After we went to the movie Cloverfield! I really want to see it [Next post for more info] Wuhaha it was really a popcorn battlefield! LOL. After we went to Wing Yu's home again! Wing Yu & I made the dinner! OMG very bad!! Just Bad! Salmon with spinach, potatoes and salades! And as dessert Sai Mai Lo. After cleaning we went back to the city! Bringing Ho Yin & Jia to the station! Wing Yu & I went to Ken. Just a talk! HAHA. A Long Talk!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Slept around 2.15 AM and woke up around 2.00 PM! Wing Yu was so nice!! She just let me sleep! Because she know i slept very bad lately!! And when i woke up she made toast! Very nice!!

1 comment:

shanshan said...

wow, as I can see you guys had a lot of fun!!

food looking good!

when are you gonna cook for me? (a)