Search This Blog

January 16, 2008

#214 Amsie with Tha Sista's ^^

I really need more sleep! Slept i think 3 hours or something! I went to the TOKO with my mummy! I need to buy ingredients for cakes and snacks! PFF that was 10.00 in the morning! Later went to Amsterdam meeting Polly, Jenny & Elvira. I hate waiting! Their train delayed 20 min!! GRRRR. But NVM we went shopping!! I only bought a white shirt! Polly took a souvenier for me from Disney Resort Paris :)! First reaction was, when i open the box, hmmm a wineglass :S . I don't like a winegladd hahaha. And when i get the wineglass out of the box it was just soooooooooo beautifull!! My name was engraved in it with 3 hearts and the foot was Minnie Mouse ^^ . I had a honey aot chicken teriyaki from Subway!! They reallly have to open one in Beverwijk!! Hahaha

PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: