Search This Blog

August 30, 2011

#1483 Package #4

YEAH Another package!
And this time my Yesasia package
MOVIES MOVIES MOVIES!!



So what's in my package this time?
- Attack On The Pin-Up Boys [KO]
- Deadly Will [CN]
- M [KO]
- My Girlfriend Is An Agent [KO]
- Please Teach Me English [KO]
- Public Toilet [KO/HK/JP]
- Sex Is Zero 2 [KO]
- Show Show Show [KO]
- Slave Love [KO]

This time its almost all Korean movies
An most are old ones ..
I bought some movies because the cast
Like M with Kong Hyo Jin & Show Show Show with Lee Sun Gyun
YES the Pasta couple ^^

Let me guess 6 are comedy/romance, 1 is thriller/horror, 1 is mystery/thriller and one is just a boring drama? Well not sure LOL

Well I got so many to watch (US OPEN & Family Outing)
So don't know when I gonna watch some ..

Anyway Happy watching
And keep forward to my reviews LOL

No comments: