Search This Blog

August 16, 2011

#1473 Circle Lens


I want it a long long time ago and never order it
And finally I got it
Circle Lenses .. Very popular in Korea
That makes eyes bigger??

This my order


I've ordered 3 different color
-NEO COSMO SUNFLOWER EDGE HONEY
-NEO RING CIRCLE BLACK
-PRINCESS EYES COSMO Chocolate Brown
And got the NEO COSMO 4 TONE LUCKY CLOVER GREEN for free

Well I don't know but I think Chocolate Brown = Hazel?
Because the bottle description are not really clear



OK don't look @ my tired face after working ...
Can u see the different between the pics?
Well one I wear the circle lenses and one I don't have
Maybe you can't see it clearly because it was dark in my room
And I use the -NEO COSMO SUNFLOWER EDGE HONEY
Similar color as my own eyes LOL


Here I wearing the NEO COSMO 4 TONE LUCKY CLOVER GREEN
Pretty creepy LOL ....
Monster colour but very cool

It was my 2nd time using lenses and I'm just not familiar with it
It took me while for putting it on ...
And my eyes became "wet"
Hope next time I can do it better . . .

No comments: