Search This Blog

August 7, 2011

#1464 Pasta


OK after all the movies I went back to a drama
Once again I chosed for Korean drama after What Happened In Bali
A drama that I also bought in Singapore
The MBC drama Pasta aka 파스타/Paseuta
Its a drama from 2010!

The drama most take place in a Pasta restaurant. Yoo Gyeong a female kitchen assistant finally got promotion and finally she got the change to cook. But when a new Chef is hired her dream is ruined when she is fired! But she don't give up her dream and keep fighting back!!

The 4 main are Kong Hyo Jin, Lee Sun Gyun, Honey Lee & Alex.

Kong Hyo Jin I saw in the movie Dachimawa Lee.
Lee Sun Gyun I saw in Running Man before
He's quite attractive LOL
So when I saw his movie/drama list and I saw him in this drama
And HEY I got this drama so I give it a change LOL
Honey Lee is a former Miss Korea

Others are Lee Hyeong Cheol, Byeon Jeong Soo, Lee Sung Min, Jang Yong, Yoon Yong Hyeon, Jo Sang Gi, Ha Jae Sook, Baek Bong Gi, Choi Jae Hwan, Heo Tae Hee, Choi Jin Hyeok, Noh Min Woo, Kim Hyeon Woo, Jeong Da Hye, Son Seong Yoon, Kim Dong Hee, Choi Min Seong & Jeong Dong Hwan

This drama contains 30 EPS
The original got 16 EPS
But I think I got another version LOL

OK Happy watching!
And drooling ... from all the food!!

No comments: