Search This Blog

July 17, 2011

#1445 Running Man



OMG ... I SO LOVE THIS SHOW!!!
I don't know why I started watching and I don't know why I'm so late with it
Suddenly on youtube found an EP with ENG SUBS and start watching it!
SO DAMN FUNNY
SO I went to search for more!
And in the first day I watched like 14 EPS without sleep!
I've finished The first 42 EPS, EP 46 - 48.
Still missing 43-45 & the newest!!
Hope they subbed it fast!!
I really appreciate the people who subbed this Show for us!!

Running Man is a Korean variety show.
In every EP members & guests have to win missions on different landmarks
To avoid the punishment!!

And the punishment is damn funny "sometimes" ^^

Members are:
Yu Jae Suk
Gary Kang
Ha Ha
Ji Suk Jin
Kim Jong Kook
Lee Kwang Soo
Song Ji Hyo
Song Joong Ki (Ep.1-41)
Lizzy (After School) (Ep.18-26)



In every EP are different guests!
Till now OMG I damn love Yong Hwa from CN Blue
He's my HEROOOOOOOOOOO

I so Love The Monday Couple!!
Ji Hyo & Gary!!
They are so funny and they really suit each other in my opinion ^^

I love the EP from TVXQ with Max & U-Know!!
They rocks!!

And it was also sad when Joong Ki announce he leave the show in EP 41!!

But anyway keep watching and shooting!!
"DON'T WA:LK, RUN!!"

No comments: