Search This Blog

July 4, 2011

#1436 What Happened In Bali


I'm tired to wait for my Yesasia order
So I start with a new drama!
This time I'm going to Korea! [Well not really, but I wish]
Because after The Classic ..
I just want to see more from Jo In Seong Oppa
So I start watching 발리에서 생긴 일/Ballieseo Saengkinil - What Happened In Bali
Also known as Something Happened in Bali, Hearts in Bali or Memories in Bali
I bought this drama in Singapore and I think it's time to watch it!

I'm not so into Korean drama more in movies
This will be mine .. Let me think .. my 5th Korean drama
The 3rd one in original .. The first 2 I watched in Chinese language

The story is about 4 different people. Who get involved in a "triangle" love after the trip in Bali. Love, Jealousy, The Wealthy One, The Poor one ....
This drama reflects on the true values of life in this materialistic world where nothing matters but money

It's all because In Seong Oppa.
I bought this because him and also watching this because him
Oppa Sarang Haeeeee

In Seong Oppa is one of the male lead next to So Ji Sub.
Female lead are Ha Ji Won & Park Ye Jin
First time I see So Ji Sub on screen.
He's not bad either :p
I saw 2 movies from Ha Ji Won but I hardly can't remember
Love So Divine & The Phone
Still want to see Damo with Ji Won & Lee Seo Jin
But still couldn't find the DVD
Park Ye Jin I saw before in the movie Memento Mori.

Other cast are: Kim Il Woo, Kim Soo Mi, Kim Ha Kyoon, Shin Ee, Kim Hyung Beom, Kim Seung Wook, Kim In Tae, Lee Mi Young ETC
OK maybe I know some of in movies, but still I don't know them LOL
OHH I Know Shin Ee.. she was in the movie Dead Friend & Everybody Has Secret

This drama contains 20 Episodes
Hope its good or else it gonna be slow!!
Happy Watching ... In Seong Oppa ^^

No comments: