Search This Blog

July 7, 2011

#1440 What Happened In Bali - Final



Korean: 발리에서 생긴 일/Ballieseo Saengkinil
English: What Happened In Bali
Also Known As: Something Happened in Bali, Hearts in Bali or Memories in Bali
Genre: Drama/Romance
Episodes: 20
Country: Korea
Year: 2004
Rating: 9.3

Let me mention first there will be spoilers!
So if you don't see the drama and still want to see it
Avoid it or if u want to know just read LOL!!

OMG I finished 20 EPS in 3 days!
This is crazy and only the first time for a Korean drama
I'm not into Korean drama's only movies
But because In Seong Oppa I had watch this!
And I don't regret about it!

It's started in Bali and it ended in Bali
What kind of ending is this??
It's so sad, so horrible!!
It was so rush in the last EP, everything happen so fast.
That was just so .... *SIGH*

The story is so complicated.
So many jealousy!!!
They are many question marks on it!
I don't even know if I hate Soo Jung or not!
Because she made everything so complicated
Does she really loves Jae Min? Or does she loves In Wook?
I think so but why she went away with In Wook while Jae Min said wait for me if he fixed everything
It was maybe too late but he really left everything behind to be with her
SO SAD!!!

OH I HATE SO MANY
I don't know about Soo Jung & In Wook in which category I will put them
I only know the only one I love is Jae Min
The most hate is for Young Joo .. If she doesn't got threaten by Jae Min's mother because the pictures. Everything won't happen
Because after Young Joo's mother saw the pictures. SHE DOESN'T EVEN CARE!!
The mothers are also so irritating!!!
Actually the whole family Jung except Jae Min
Are rich people really so selfish in real life?

OK BUT AFTER ALL
I'm happy I've watch it!!
It's really worth it!!



In Seong oppa got a great performance in here
The emotional, sad and funny scenes
GREAT WORK OPPA!!!
I watched Oppa In A Dirty Carnival & The Classic before.
Why they always killed Oppa character?
First in A Dirty Carnival and now in here?
I know their are must some happy ending from him!
But not in the drama/series I watched *SIGH*
Although I haven't see A Frozen Flower yet, but I know the ending already!! *CRY*
I'm so happy Oppa is back!
I hope to see him in a new movie again!!

Also great performance from Ha Ji Won
She really got many crying scenes and being slaps scenes
It should be very hard .. but professional

So Ji Sub was much handsomer when he was in Bali with the long hair
That short hair makes him so looks like Lee Seo Jin oppa LOL

Park Ye Jin hair was much better after the wedding LOL
She also did a great performance to hang out as the bitch!

What I saw in the making off and in the drama is just a so different Shin Ee.
WOW she really did a great job to put all the fun in this drama!



Awards:
2004 Baeksang Arts Awards: Best Actor, TV category: Jo In Seong
2004 Baeksang Arts Awards: Best Actress: Ha Ji Won
2004 Baeksang Arts Awards: Popularity Award: So Ji Sub
2004 Baeksang Arts Awards: Best Script
2004 SBS Drama Awards: Top Ten Stars: Jo In Seong
2004 SBS Drama Awards: Best Actor: Jo In Seong

Summary:
Soo Jung is a travel agent who is seeking her good luck in Bali after a harsh and unforgiving childhood. She meets Jae Min, In Wook and Young Joo in Bali, three seemingly perfect people entangled in a triangle of love. When Soo Jung finds herself back in Seoul, her desire for success leads her to seek Jae Min for a job, unwittingly setting off a course of events that further complicate the love triangle.

Cast:
Ha Ji Won - Lee Soo Jung/Chrystal
Jo In Seong - Jung Jae Min
So Ji Sub - Kang In Wook
Park Ye Jin - Cho Young Joo

Shin Ee - Park Mi Hee
Kim Il Woo - Jung Il Min
Kim Seung Wook - Nr Kim
Kim Hyeong Beom - Lee Jang Soo
Kim Ha Gyoon - Jo Sang Bae
Kim Soo Mi - Jae Min's mom
Kim Hye Ok - Mrs. Choi
Lee Mi Young - In Wook's mom
Kim In Tae - President Jung



Love:
Jae Min

Jae Min & Soo Jung [??]

Hate:
Cho Young Joo
Jung Il Min
Lee Jang Soo
Jo Sang Bae
Jae Min's mom
Mrs. Choi
President Jung

Soundtrack:
OST: Remember by 오현란 Oh Hyeon Ran
OST: 안되겠니 An dwi get ni - 조 Jo Eun
OST: 그게 사랑이니까 Geu ge sarang ee ni gga - 안젤로 Angelo
OST: My Love by 이현섭 Lee Hyeon Sub
OST: The Way - 안젤로 Angelo



Memorable Scene:
There are many many .. I most love the scenes from Jae Min & Soo Jung
Let me mention a couple:
- A very popular scene. When Jae Min asked Soo Jung don't go. Don't leave with In Wook. But after she did leave and an heart-broken Jae Min is left.
- The scene when In Wook give Soo Jung a kiss and the drunken Jae Min saw it. It's not about the kiss, but the emotional Jae Min .. who was sad and speechless
- When Soo Jung calls Jae Min to congratulate him with the wedding with Young Yoo. The emotions from Jae Min was so sad
- The kiss scenes from Jae Min & Soo Jung. The first one was forced but the 2nd was true! Also in the 2nd kiss scene the strong conversation between them.
- When Jae Min yelled @ her mother in front of Soo Jung, that he will go crazy if he can't see her a day!
- The tour in Bali by Soo Jung.. It was actually very funny ^^
ETC ETC ETC



[credits: hancinema.net, asianmediawiki.com]

No comments: