Search This Blog

July 8, 2011

#1441 Open To Midnight


Title: Open To Midnight
Chinese Title: 午夜照相館
Year: 2006
Country: Taiwan
Running Time: 94 min
Director: Lo Kim Wah
Genre: Drama/Comedy
Rating: 7.6

I thought it was a horror movie, but it turned into a comedy with some drama.
Very hilarious movie!! That actually don't make sense LOL
Sometimes u think creepy creepy but it just turned into very funny scenes!
The ending was really touching ...

It's always nice to see Eddie!
I really hope he come back with some drama's instead of movies
Because last drama was The Concerto in 2009!



Summary:
Hai & Yu run away from their families and set up a photo studio in an old and worn-out building. Anxious to develop their fledgling business, they're shocked to find out that the shop is haunted! The two mischievous ghosts in the photo studio terrorize the couple by putting them in terrifying. embarrassing and hilarious situations, all of which put their love to the test.

Cast:
Eddie Peng - Zhang Da Hai
Kimi Hsia - Xiao Yue
Lee Wei - Nie Sheng Dong
Hsu Siao Shun - Second Uncle
Lang Cho Yuen - Second Auntie
Chao Chuen - Lao Ma
Wong Kwan Yuen - Xiao Di
Jack Kao - Fu Ge
Ah Bang - Pang Pang
Tsou Xiao Quan - MR Chen
Ji Wen Hui - MRS Chen
Jing Gang - Tai

TV Preview:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been looking for this movie and I don't know where to watch this. I've been looking for a site where i can watch this and it led me here. Can you tell me where I can watch this? thank you.