Search This Blog

May 29, 2009

#762 Destination: China & HK

Some peoples know I'm going to China this year
Its the first time of my life ^^
So a little bit nervous!
If everything is correct I will departed around 22 July and stay there for one month
And I think I deserve it ^^

I don't know where to go!
But sure I go to Huangzhou
To visit my grandfather & grandmother!
And also to Shanghai
Chilling with Polly, who's also there.
And I'm also going to HK for a week I think!
Also with Polly & Elvira

I really want to go Taiwan!
But I'm not sure about it!
If it is possible I will go there by myself!
May be dangerous but there is once u should try ^^
Also don't have any friend there
Blehhh ~~

If anyone have suggestions.
WELCOME ^^

I hope i can see some stars LOL ^^

**


*Huangzhou
So beautiful view of the lake


*Hong Kong @ Night
Chilling ~~~


*Taiwan Taipei
I heard its expensive there!
But i don't think its more expensive then The Netherlands

3 comments:

Rain said...

ik wil ook :(

Melody said...

Zo leuk!
Veel inkopen keke :P
Had gehoord dat Taiwan idd goedkoper is dan ned...

Rain said...

Moon, je award staat op mn blog voor je :)
xoxo