Search This Blog

May 22, 2009

#755 Counting

Yes I'm counting the days!
Four days left and i got my Internet back!
I just missed it sooooooo much!

Because i hate it to do so many post in once!
And no time for other things!
Like facebook and hyves
Or even searching online for something
because only got 2 hours @ work to fix everything

And i just missed my downloads!
BBT, Beautiful Cooking II and my series!

BUT i will come back soon to update my post every day!

And also want to know from you peeps who read my blog
I really don't know how many of you are doing it
But I'm happy if you leave any comment
And i know my stars post are boring
Hahaha but i like to write about it
Sorry!

Any suggestion where i can blog about?
Beside my life and my stars!

x

1 comment:

Rain said...

niet geupdate :P

x