Search This Blog

May 18, 2009

#748 Sis' Birthday Dinner


Sleepyhead only slept a couple of hours because had to wake up early that i promised my sister!
Long day and my feet are killing me!
Didn't know the pumps i every time wear made my day so painful

First we went Yamcha with mother, sis and lil bro
Its actually a long time i did
And after we went shopping!
Because my mother and sis are so slow with shopping we got separated!
These are my buys of the day


Bones - Season 1
I saw some episode @ TV and i like it
So i decide to watch it from the beginning!


A necklace
Well mom bought this
Its nice i think
Pink with some leaves


A black/pink strapless from Jane Norman
A waistcoat and cut flower hair accessories from H&M


Sneakers from lacoste
Because my hurting feet!
LOL

We got dinner @ Genroku
An all you can eat restaurant!
Sushi - Sashimi and other things
Just delicious
Also a long time ago!
Long time ago that i was so long in Amsie LOL
Or from home

Missed my series on TV Hahahaha
But i was time for a half episode of CSI:NY that i watched before LOL
And Take Me Out!
Well next week gonna missed it too i think!
Because got a meeting with my good friend if it isn't cancel!


Some pica's ^^

No comments: