Search This Blog

May 25, 2009

#758 Beautiful Day

What a beautiful nice day!
And it was my day off so i could wear something 'short' ^^
But the weather changed into lightning with thunder, rain, windy
I HATE THUNDER



Shirt from Replay, Skirt from Bjorn Borg, Flip Flops from New Yorker, Necklace from Swarovski

**

I was alone for couple of hours so i went shopping!
No clothes this time
Only stuffs^^


Bones Season 2 & 3!
After CSI:NY This my other addicted serie!
I watched Season 1 in 3 days!
And i will start watching Season 2 after Lost S4
Only 2 eps left ^^


I bought for me a new scent
The Summer Edition of Very Irresistible: Summer Sorbet
Very sweet and nice


HAHA It's toilet paper!
Its quite expensive for a tape of toilet paper
But i just couldn't let it!
So love it ^^ Because CSI:NY & Bones

**

I got dinner with Wing Yu & Ken
In a 'student' restaurant 'De Schutter'
Wing Yu & Ken both chose for a steak but i chose for a spies with pork!
Just a little talk and a 'pre-celebration'
Its a long time ago that i went to dinner with friends LOL

1 comment:

Rain said...

Leuke flip flops, when gekocht?

x