Search This Blog

May 8, 2009

#734 CSI:NY




I'm crazy addicted to CSI:NY!
I watches season 2 & 3 in 4 days!
And currently watching Season 4!
But almost done! 6 episodes left
And season 5 is coming in June/September :(
SO LONG TO WAIT
Season 5 is currently airing in USA :(

I skipped Season 1 because I bought it later!
Because It wasn't available!
I will watched it after Season 4!
That i will finish today ^^
SEASON 5!!!! :(



Why i started watching it?
Well i watched it @ TV first
And i saw there are DVD in the sale
So i bought it!
And know I'm addicted!

Well you know its a spin off of CSI:
And this one is the 'youngest one'

Cast:
+ Gary Sinise - Detective Mac Taylor
+ Melina Kanakaredes - Detective Stella Bonasera
+ Carmine Giovinazzo - Detective Danny Messer
+ Hill Harper - Dr. Sheldon Hawkes
+ Eddie Cahill - Detective Don Flack
+ Anna Belknap - Detective Lindsay Monroe [Start Season 2]
+ Robert Joy - Dr. Sid Hammerback [Start Season 2]
+ A.J. Buckley - Adam Ross
+ Vanessa Ferlito - Aiden Burn [Season 1-2]

And not only the cases but also the actors and actress in it!
OMG Carmine Giovinazzo is so HOT ^^
I really like him as Danny Messer in here with Linday Monroe [Anna Belknap]

And I'm also happy they are together in Season 5!
And there are more and more scenes!
BUT i only can watch few @ YouTube!
That i don't want
SO I HAVE TO WAIT!

But i really recommended it :P

1 comment:

Rain said...

OMG hoe vaak moet ik nog horen dat CSI NY verslaafd ben :P

hahahaha