Search This Blog

May 11, 2009

#736 Day Off Outfit



Top from Zara, Jeans from Levi, Boots from DR Adams, Earrings from Taiwan, Necklace was a Bday Present

Its my fourth week @ home!
OK I'm being very lazy yeah
But other side i don't want to miss my series!
Well CSI getting boring because a take over, CSI:NY are for me a D/L smile ^^ and Bones make it all good ^^
Surely want Bones @ DVD now so i can watch from the beginning ^^

Also went to the supermarket!
Because Home = Cooking
I really don't know what to cook, because we all eat different!
But my little brother suggest to eat Chicken 'Shoarma'
So i made it!
Served in Turkish Bread with red onion and celery!
And for 'garnish' celery salad



Next week gonna miss Bones and don't have to cook ^^
Because after 4 weeks its time to go out on my day off ^^
Hahaha only because my sis' bday ^^

No comments: