Search This Blog

May 22, 2009

#753 Bones


WOW I finished it in 3 days!
Its not so good as CSI:NY but its OK
I can watch the other seasons too
So now i have to get the other seasons!

I watched some episode @ TV
But i realize that are episodes from Season 4!
And i also realize that there are change in the cast!
Because i like to watch DR. Camille Saroyan
But she wasn't in Season 1
She joined the cast in the next season!
And Zack Addy was in the first 3 seasons and not in the last one
So a little bit weird!
But happy to watch it from the beginning
Because so the serie started!

I like David's character Booth but a little bit dislike Emily's character Brennan one because she sometimes so stubborn!
But they are so funny!
Also like watching Michaela's Character Angela, TJ Thyne's Character Hodgins and Eric's character Zack
Hope Angela & Hodgins got more scenes! I know there is! I just have to wait

I must says the cases are mysterious than CSI:NY
IN the last few minutes you will now who the killer is and before its just a guest
Exciting ^^

Now continue watching Lost
LOL i didn't finish it because watching Bones
Now counting the last 5 episodes of Lost of Season 3 ^^

No comments: