Search This Blog

September 29, 2012

#1886 Korean School 2.17 + Lunch

Today the last day of my second semester of Korean school
We watched a Korean movie 'Punch'
I actually didn't pay many attention to it
The story line wasn't really my genre
Only Yoo In Ah was a watch LOL 

Jessica and I made some food for our friends
Pandan cake with cream and chocolate by Jessica
Honey Chicken wings, Piri Piri wings, cheese rolls 
and spring onions pancakes by me!
I all made it this morning and took me like 2 hours!!



We also 'celebrated' Chuseok 
The children in hanbok are so cute!!
We learned the 'Gangnam style' horse dance
It was fun !! ..


So I'm graduated from Intermediate 1 with an average of a 8
Next week I will start with Intermediate 2!
I don't know if I can survive
Because the pressure is very high!!

After school I had lunch with my friends @ Luxo
I haven't eat bread for a while
BUT there wasn't many choices 
My Ciabatta with smoked chicken breast ...




No comments: