Search This Blog

September 1, 2012

#1869 Korean School 2.16

After a summer break of 2 months it's time for Korean School again!!
The last month of this semester!
And next week we got exams ..
Seriously .. what a bad timing!!
I couldn't even study for it ...
I'm so busy with other things
I think I will totally fail!
BUT I will try my best to pass it LOL ...

I'm so happy to see my friends again
I hope everybody like my little souvenir from Korea
I haven't shop so much for it ..
Next time I will shop more kkk ...

And also I hope Sandra likes my Hello Kitty birthday present ^.^
Because I'm broke .. It's not really expensive or something ..
BUT it's not about the money right kkk ...

Thanks Sandra and JW for the cake and the Japanese candies kkk
It was delicious :D





Beside our lesson
We also watched a documentary about the history of Korea
It took so long that we didn't have time to review the summary of paragraph 28
It's so stupid!! 

The picture is not complete
Because missing some classmates/friends!
No matter what happen
I love my class ..
We all fighting!!



No comments: