Search This Blog

September 2, 2012

#1870 Fast Lunch

Today I went to Amsterdam to have some 'fast' lunch with my friends from Korean School
And also make some new Korean friends
They are here to promote (?) their documentary that I saw @ Korean school!
I actually don't know I only know I don't understand the whole documentary
I only know I saw Park Ji Sung in it LOL ..

Anyway we walked around to find some 'typical' dutch food
And after a long walk we found 'Kapsalon' LOL




I actually never eat it 'outside'
So this time its the 'real' one
Lucky the meat was chicken!!
Because mostly its beef of lamb!!
I really like it!
The meat, fries, salad and CHEESE
Too bad the salad and cheese are to less
Because under there was only meat and fries!!
BUT it was nice
Although after I reach work I feel dizzy ??
Is it because this or??

It was very nice to meet some new Korean friends
To bad it was after my holiday in Korea
BUT I will go back for sure!!
So we can chill around again!! kkk

No comments: