Search This Blog

September 15, 2012

#1878 Korean School 2.18 + Bazaar

First @ all ..
I passed my Intermediate 1 exam with an average of a 8
Not really happy I could get higher and also because I didn't prepare for my oral test!
I got the worst for this section! SIGH
But it's fine!
What give me more trouble is that I don't know if I continue or not with Korean School... Dilemma !!

The 'last' lesson of this semester!
We finished all the chapters of the first book!
I probably will buy the second book no matter if I continue or not
I think I can use it for 'my home study

Next week we don't have lesson the week after it we have a movie day and will end the March semester ..
Hope all my classmates/friends can come so our class is complete again?

After school some friend and I went to Korean charity bazaar in Amstelveen.
Well what can I say?
It was boring!! There wasn't many choices of food anymore because we were late!
Had some tteokboki, fish cakes and some fried sweet potatoes what was really delicious ..


We also went to Mom in the Kitchen to some groceries ..
I actually want to look for something but when I was there I couldn't think what I want lol .. So after all I totally forgot to look for it lol ..

Jeff and Jessica brought me to my work where they had some food
Thanks for the ride ^.^

No comments: