Search This Blog

September 17, 2012

#1880 All You Can Eat

Today my day off ..
I went to Amsterdam to have dinner with some friends

First I meet up with Jessica to have some bubble tea/shake from the shop in the 'Kalvertoren'
I took a Taro bubble shake and Jess a Caramel Mocha bubble tea.


Well what can I say?
The first sip was taro taste but after it it was like a vanilla milkshake..
Jess' one was to sweet and don't really have the taste from the Caramel and mocha ..
Really disappointed, because in the earlier years it was in my opinion much much better!
Maybe I should try another one?
Or I will make it by myself lol ..


I had dinner @ an Argentines restaurant (I forgot the name) with Jessica, Jan Willem and Haewon

All you can eat!! Not sushi
But Spareribs
Well 2 ribs were enough to fill my stomach that I only need one round.
Some of the spareribs were to dry but it was delicious ..
To bad we couldn't choose for the garlic one .. I like garlic!!



It was to have dinner with my friends!
Many chit chats .. I like!
Next time again!!

Because the place is dark my pictures are also dark and not very clear ..

No comments: