Search This Blog

June 28, 2012

#1828 The Mummy: Tomb of The Dragon Emperor


Title: The Mummy: Tomb of The Dragon Emperor
Year: 2008
Country:USA
Running Time: 111 min
Director: Rob Cohen
Genre: Adventure/Action 
Rating: 7.1


I never watched this because Rachel Weisz' character Evelyn was replaced by Maria Bello
I don't like that and after I watched it I still dislike it!
Evelyn's character is just Rachel Weisz one!

I'm not sure but I thought they were showing this one of the second one on TV so I thought let me gonna watch it, because I knew we got it @ home on DVD! 

Well part 1 is still the best! 
The second one I hardly remember
I'm actually not sure If I watched it LOL ...

Well about the movie ..
I like the action part ..
Although I think there weren't many mummies around only @ the ending ..
A little absurd to Mummy VS Mummy?
The water and fire elements are quite interesting ..
BUT .. a mummy really can do that? LOL
Or only he can do it because he could do it when he was a human?

LOL well that's new I think?
Further the movie wasn't interesting enough?
OK I only like the Lin's parts and the fighting parts and that's all 

BUT AFTER ALL 
I still missed Rachel Weisz in here!!


Summary:
Centuries ago, the evil Emperor Han was cursed by the sorceress Zi Yuan who transformed him and his army into mummies. In 1946, the explorer Rick O'Connell and his wife Evelyn O'Connell are invited by the British government to take a relic, the diamond "The Eye of Shangri-La" to China. The ancient stone is capable of resurrecting the Emperor Han and of pointing the way to Shangri-La and the eternal pool of life. When the couple reaches China, they meet their son Alex O'Connell, who has discovered the tomb of Han, and Evelyn's brother Jonathan Carnahan. The O'Connells are betrayed by their friend Prof. Roger Wilson, who is associated with General Yang. Yang wants to serve Emperor Han, so he resurrects the mummy and they head for Shangri-La. The guardian of Han's tomb (and Zi's daughter) Lin tells them that the only ways to destroy Han is to prevent him from reaching Shangri-La or by stabbing his heart with a cursed dagger.
[credits imdb.com]

Cast:
Brendan Fraser - Rick O'Connell
Jet Li - Emperor Han
Maria Bello - Evelyn Carnahan O'Connell
John Hannah - Jonathan Carnahan
Luke Ford - Alex O'Connell
Michelle Yeoh - Zi Yuan
Isabella Leong - Lin
Liam Cunningham - Mad Dog Maguire
Anthony Wong - General Yang
Jessey Meng - Choi
David Colder - Roger Wilson
Russell Wong - General Ming Guo
Jacky Wu - Assassin (cameo)

Trailer:


No comments: