Search This Blog

June 2, 2012

#1806 Korean School 2.10 + Food

Just a short post about school
I'm so damn tired ..
The wedding, school and work
I'm to old for almost 'non-sleep' days ..

My morning look
I fell in sleep for 2 hours
And was to late to catch the train back ..

It was my first time that I was to late @ school
I thank Chuen, Steven & Avreyl to pick me up from the bus stop
I was so tired to walk with  my heavy bag!!

I really can't remember what we got on school
It was repetition from some grammar
AIIII ... I'm so doomed ..
I'm really sucks @ all the things ..
AND I bet my test will be a big fail!!
My teacher forgot to check ...

After school we got lunch @ La Place
We got coupons!!
Yeah I really want to eat that salmon with asparagus ..
So I took it ...


To bad they don't have potatoes 
I bet it was much tastier ...
The asparagus looks so limp
It was OK ... could be better ..
Even the salmon was to over-cooked ..

Anyway Thanks Joongtae & Uncle Mike for the candies!!
I really like it!!
It is just so addicted!




No comments: