Search This Blog

June 19, 2012

#1820 Goodbye - Hello

This day was so long
I went to 3 different places ..
Schiphol, Zaandam & Amsterdam

I went to Schiphol to send Mary off
She's going back to China
I'm gonna miss you!
Hope we can see each other in the future!


After I went to Zaandam to meet up with my Mother, Sister and nephew
We got lunch @ Wonder Cafe
And a short shopping @ Primark
Because I was in a hurry to go to Amsterdam


Before I left I made a nice picture from my nephew
while he was sleeping ..
It looks like he's laughing right?
Just so cute!


Next and last stop was Amsterdam
I just got a dinner with "my friends"
Why the " "?
Laetitia and Godiva are my friends
BUT the other one isn't LOL

Anyway we got dinner @ New King
It's my second time here
Nothing special right?
Although I really like the shrimp dumplings soup


I also like the pork in sweet and sour 
I never make it @ home
BUT I think I can't make it so crispy
HMM maybe I should make it once ..

We saw a little 'concert' 
It was cool!!
I like the sound of a saxophone
It sounds so romantic ..

The stage reminds me to the movie The Scarlet Letter
When Lee Eun Joo singing "Only When I Sleep"
OK that was random ..

After we went to drink something
for like 2 hours ..

NS sucks!!
They gave me false information 
I don't have a train to go to home
BUT lucky my father was in Amsterdam!

It was a long day 
 It was sad to send off Mary
but I got fun fun in Amsterdam 

No comments: