Search This Blog

June 16, 2012

#1817 Korean School 2.12 + Bird

I'm crazy
I woke up @ 5AM to go to jog!
BUT it was very nice and refreshed ..
Maybe I should do it next time again ...

Taekwando Workshop?
We got Taekwando workshop today
It was so hard because last week we got sport day
BUT lucky we got really fun fun
I really love my class!!
I just don't know what's gonna happen when we are separated
And placed in different classes ..
We will see ...






I actually give up my Korean lessons ..
The grammar is to much
And I failed for my practice test
I got 25 out of 50
HMM most of the faults are from the listening exercises
I only scored 4.5 out of 17 or something ..
So I should listen more to Korean HMM
so hard so hard!!

After school we got lunch @ Thai restaurant Bird
(Avreyl, Bryan, Nando, Steven, Godiva and I)

The food is to spicy for me
BUT it was OK
I really like the chicken dish
I only don't know what it is HAHA LOL
Maybe next time again
BUT not for lunch but for dinner :D






No comments: