Search This Blog

June 11, 2012

#1812 Girls Day

I made an event for this
AND only Lae joined us ..
So it became a girls day :D
Mary, Lae & Moi

We had lunch @ Pancakes Amsterdam
It's a small restaurant where u can eat Pancakes ^.^ 
We took the typical dutch tastes 
Apple/Mix nuts/calvados/cinnamon
Bacon/cheese/mushroom/pepper
Pancake pie: cheese/spinach/ham

The pancake pie what Mary took was more like an egg pie ..
It was so weird
And the apple/mix nuts from Lae was really awful
Mines was just the most delicious
I love Bacon & Cheese!! :D


We went to the movies
Snow White & The Huntsman 
It's my first movie after Black Swan last year
That's really a long time ago

So funny when Mary asked me
'The movie is in English right?'

Ok review will be in the next post ..


We got dinner @ Nyonya in Chinatown 
It's my second time here
I really love the Hainan Chicken Rice
We also took that one
We also took a squid dish and a chicken one
I don't forgot the name LOL
Something with Ajam & Sotong LOL
Hainan Chicken Rice still the best!!


It was really a nice day with Mary & Lae
So bad Mary leaving next Monday 
Hope we can meet each other another time
Maybe in China or where we both are @ the time!



No comments: