Search This Blog

June 26, 2012

#1827 Movie Night

Girls night with Lae
But first have dinner @ Vapiano again with Lae and Godiva!
I was really craving for that
Every day Every minute!!
I'm crazy @ Vapianooooooo LOL

I actually want to take the Funghi but Lae took it
So I chose the carbonara again LOL 
And Pizza Margarita for Godiva



OMG my nerdy look is really fayaa
But I was to lazy put to much make up on!
AIGOO WHO CARES!!!

Stupid Godiva couldn't join Lae and I for the movie night!
Korean Horror movie night!!
We watched Unborn But Forgotten and Arang
Actually want to watch Red Shoes but I couldn't make Lae's DVD region free LOL
And we did a facial mask :D
I brought sleeping eye patch with me
So we can sleep with these lovely patch kekeke




Lae is so sweeeeeet
She made breakfast: PANCAKESSSSSS ...
 Thanks girl :D

No comments: