Search This Blog

June 23, 2012

#1824 Korean School 2.13 + Lunch

Saturday is Korean School
I love Korean School to see my friends
Its about to see my friends not for class anymore HAHA
Although I still try to do my best!
Its very hard!!!

I got so much fun @ school
Godivaaaa I still remember HAHA
About the lesson ..
Lesson 27 already ..
So So So ... I SO don't understand it LOL

Next week we got the last lesson before holiday
And we will have a cooking workshop
We gonna make Mandu ...
I can't eat it because it's beef
BUT I can make it for others :D

After school I had dinner with my classmates or better say friends 
Actually we though Mom's was open again
BUT it wasn't so we went to the Indonesian toko again
I took this Fried rice with chicken curry and vegetables
It was very nice to have lunch with my friends


Sometimes I think I'm a fool
I'm so happy easily but also can be sad easily
I still don't know what to do!


No comments: