Search This Blog

March 31, 2012

#1740 Korean School 2.3 + Food

Rush Rush ...
I was almost to late to catch my bus in the early morning!
In super rush that I forgot my earring ..
Well should be lucky I still got the other 8? LOL

Today my third lesson in the Intermediate 1 class ..
Still feeling awkward in the class
But it's getting better ...
I hate there's so much grammar in the Korean Language
And some 'word' got the same meaning *confused*

But I like the listen exercises ...
Maybe still it's to fast and unclear but I'm getting better in it with listening!
Although I don't understand everything ..
BUT reading is getting better
I'm still fighting and hope I can more understand the language in talking before I'm going to Korea ^.^

Well after school we got dinner in Chinatown ..
Some people are just irritating ..
IF you read this yes I'm talking about you!!
Maybe the others thinks I'm complicated ...
But that's only because the other is
So further I have no comment on it ...

Well after all we got lunch @ Wing Kee
I got a nice soup with Cha Siu & Ho Fan ...


Maybe very bad for my diet ..
BUT it's lunch so its's OK ^.^

When I arrived @ work my mother told me that I looks so lady ..
Well the way I dressed ..
Mostly I looks like a t-boy LOL ..
Well my head is still so big LOL


No comments: