Search This Blog

March 24, 2012

#1736 Korean School 2.2

Aigooo ...
My bus didn't come so I need to re-schedule my way to school!!
So I also missed my train ..
I was later than normal @ school ..
I don't like that ... LOL
BUT meet my friends @ Schiphol!
Together with the whole group .. :D

My second lesson of this 'new' semester!
I think I'm know OK with my teacher!
I thought he was very strict but that's ok ..
Well till know he's OK ..
The way he teach is also very different from Youngmee ..
Maybe I wasn't familiar with it so ...
Well I will see next week :)

After school the boys went basketball in front of the school.
Oh gosh it was so laughing .. LOL
I took some pictures .. But I won't upload it here haha
Ok 2 .. I really LMAO with these 2 pics!


Also with my little sister ..
Haha her shirt is so 대박 #17




No comments: