Search This Blog

March 26, 2012

#1737 Antwerp

Woehoeeee I haven't been to Antwerp for a long time already!
Last time was a pit stop to Paris ..SM Town concert in July 2011
But today on my day off ..
I went to Antwerp with my girl Avreyl ..
예예에 

Goal: Korean Lunch, Forever 21, Mussels, Escargots and Starbucks!
Well everything on the list was completed!!

Our lunch @ Korean BBQ restaurant
It was nice!!
We got a chicken soup and spicy fish soup
And samgyeopsal ..
It was really delicious!!
Will come back here again when am in Antwerp


We went to shop in Forever 21!
It took us like 2-3 hours!
We spent almost our whole day from Antwerp there!
I bought so many pants there!
It was so cheap and I'm almost out of it!

We've been be a tourist in Antwerp
We making pictures there and there LOL

     

Our next goal was looking for escargots and mussels!!
Well we thought we found them both in 1 place
BUT the mussels were only on high season
So only escargots for Avreyl and I took shrimps croquet
My shrimp croquet was really delicious
Why I never try it here in Holland?


Well because we couldn't eat mussels here we went to another place
'The Mussel Home' ?? Well I forgot the name!
Well we got mussels here!! YEAH
In white wine ... YUMMY YUMMY
Avreyl took cheese croquet and I took calamaris as extra!!
YUMMY YUMMY



I really love food!!
Lucky Monday is my free food day LOL
I eat to much food today
BUT it was worth!

And we finish the day  before we went back to Holland with Starbuck!!
YEAH I got 2 new tumblers for my collection
My hobby is really expensive LOL


It was really a fun day with my girl
We laugh, eat, shop ....
It was really a top day!!
We should do it again!
And maybe with others ...
^.^






No comments: