Search This Blog

March 3, 2012

#1715 Korean School Day 19 + Luxo

I slept very early for the Friday but ..
I almost overslept this morning
Yes I'm getting old!! I admit!!

Today we watched a movie at school!
The movie calls 'The Way Home'
It's a pretty slow, funny drama with Yoo Seung Ho!!
Ohgoshhh that boy is now just so damn handsome!! Lol

I haven't pay 100% attention to it ..
So no entry about it!
I was more chilling with my friends ^.^
But must say the relationship between the grandma and the little boy was really tear catching!
I'm just very emotional watching movies/dramas!

After the movie we did a rehearsal for the ceremony..
Oh goshhh our dance was just so ... Embarrassing ..
I really hope next week it won't be like this or ..
I really can find a hole to hide ...


I got my paper back from my test!
I got the highest ..
Still feeling the pressure!! SIGH


After school we got lunch @ luxo
Just a simple dutch lunchroom
I took the salmon wrap ..
It was nothing special .. too many salad less salmon!
Not worth for the price
Should get the chicken one LOL
Or better to go to La Place LOL






No comments: