Search This Blog

March 10, 2012

#1722 Korean School Day 20 + Vapiano


Today the last day of this semester: The Ceremony!

I just woke up so early!
Because we had to be @ school @ 9 AM ..
So I left home 30 minutes earlier than usual ..

First I thank my class and my teacher for the wonderful day
The dance was really succeeded!!
I was really worried because last week rehearsal was just NOT
BUT lucky it was today!! Thank You Thank You

Yes I passed my first semester!!
The beginners class with an average 9.6
I was really shocked I got a 10 for speaking!
Just want to let u all know my Korean is really not that good!!
I'm a beginner and sucks in it!!

I also got a extra 'diploma' for my full attendance!
I haven't miss any lesson this semester!!
So my teacher Young mee gave me a present!
Cute pen with handmade dolls ..
Thanks my teacher for the present!!



And really Honorable to be one of the 3 (I think) to receive the scholarship 
Just a beginner and can have this is really ...
Well the pressure is really high ... 
Really I'm not that good!! 
So please be normal against me!!
I love my friends! 
I'm really happy I'm with them again in the next semester!
We fighting again !!! 
Thanks all the mothers for the lunch
I love kimbab!! So does my mother hehe
Maybe I should make it one day for her?


After School Steven, Avreyl & I went to Vapiano to have lunch!!
Lately I'm just so craving and loving Vapiano ..

I always say 'Next time I will chose Pizza" 
HAHAHAHA
BUT I took pasta again ...


This time I took the Linguine Aglio E Olio and garlic bread
Simple with chili, onions and garlic ..
I still like the Carbonara more ...
Maybe next time .. ^.^ 



Oh Yeah beer .. I just want it .. Only I want HITE more!!
Next week gonna buy HITE ...
No lunch because next week is mother's birthday ..
SO after grocery I will go to work!!

No comments: