Search This Blog

March 17, 2012

#1731 Korean School 2.1

Oh gosh I only slept 2 hours!
I just couldn't sleep!!
And hell don't know why!!

Today a new semester, 'new class' and a new teacher ..
Oh gosh the first lesson and I already getting troubles ..
Why I damn start with this 'study'!
I don't have trust in myself but I will do my best!!

I'm happy I got the same class as the previous semester!
Well plus 2 others!
I want my teacher back!
I'm not familiar with the new one yet!
I don't know but if he talks I just want to laugh ..
And maybe I'm sitting in front of him!!
I don't like that *SIGH*

My condolence to Teacher Park ..
Be strong, Keep smiling!

After school we got a 'little' snack @ Toko Sukarasa ..
Well I got a little snack ..
Just in a hurry to go to work!
Also did some grocery @ Mom's
Should try to make tteolboki again LOL

Before I go to work I bought some flower for mother's birthday
Still Happy Birthday ^.^
Although we always have to work on our birthday
We still can be happy on our birthday
Mother Love Ya


No comments: