Search This Blog

November 30, 2011

#1602 CSI:New York/Miami ♥


I bought CSI:NY Season 7 on DVD
I was surprised that it released so early this year.
I was supposed to watch it after I finished Season 2 of CSI:Miami
BUT ... I know Rory Cochrane as Speed will leave in Season 3 opening
So I continue to watch it ..
BUT after I know there's a "new" cast in it ..
I continue watch it
AND now I'm addicted to CSI:Miami thanks to the "new" cast Jonathon Togo

YES I KNOW I'M LATE AGAIN LIKE USUAL!
OMG I just fall in love with Jonathon Togo
Who's cast as Ryan Wolfe ..
I only watched one EP with him yet
AND he's not even a regular cast yet
How far goes my addiction in the serie? LOL



I'm always a CSI:NY fan from the beginning
BUT it really have to wait till I finish CSI:Miami Season 5
It's like 70 EPS to go ..
Well easy in 2 weeks time I think ^^

Happy continue watching CSI:Miami ^^

No comments: