Search This Blog

November 26, 2011

#1594 Korean School Day 8

School School School
I wasn't very in my mood this morning
Till I went to School..
I just love school LOL

OK not that love.
I just love the atmosphere at School.
You know I hate school!
Homework BAH!!

The first time I send my homework through mail
I'm not familiar with the typing yet
BUT it getting better and faster ..
I just wrote the character on my keyboard LOL.

We learned about the weather today
It's hot, It's bad, It's good
Like that ...
I still sucks in Korean languages in every way
Not really improving

I'm just so scared about the exam in February
I don't know if I can past
And it's a day when I come back from Paris
Anyway still fighting!!

No after school chilling with my friends
Because my mother want me to take away some food for her!
And I'm a nice daughter so I did ^^
Next week??

No comments: