Search This Blog

November 28, 2011

#1598 Cheese Fondue

Today on my day off a date with my girl Cindy
This date was set one month ago LOL
We went to cheese fondue as dinner

I bought a coupon 6 weeks ago for a Cheese Fondue for 2 persons for 14 euro
So why NOT .. I never try it before and we both love cheese!

We got dinner @ Cafe Zola
It's really a small place with a nice atmosphere
Only don't like the toilets are so close to the tables.
But for a drink it's really a nice place.



So we got cheese fondue
Well .. honestly .. It wasn't my thing
I love cheese, but this was really not!
Is it the alcohol?
I actually don't know .. I think the cheese they used for it
Not a second time for me for sure
Only if I gonna make it by myself!



After all I got a nice day with Cindy
We really have to meet every month once
We got nice talk talk ^^ HAHA
Thank you for the day and the birthday presents(next post)

No comments: