Search This Blog

November 5, 2011

#1558 Korean School Day 5

I really love to go to Korean School
Not only for the lessons but also for the friends I made!

I was thinking to go or not!
Because I'm sick .. and not a little bit!
BUT I just couldn't let it .. SO YEAH ^^
With my sick face and skater outfit I went to school

The 5th lesson already!
And Lesson 3 of the book!
Just about introducing our self and about countries and languages
I'm 중국 사람
NOT Jong Kook from Running Man!! LOL ^^

I'm happy when I see people
And especially you know who
Although I know .. BUT I just couldn't let it go!

After school we went to New King
Just a fast late lunch
Because It was actually pretty far away



I got a nice noodles soup with shrimps dumplings and pork
YUMMY YUMMY .. BUT It was to much

I never explain who "we" are
BUT that's our group!
Avreyl, Jessica, Steven, Fernando, Jan-Willem & Moi ^^
OK this time without JW because he was sick!!

But hope next time some other people can join us ^^

No comments: